When your character reaches level 10, you may then choose to join a class whereby your character can learn more special skills related to that class. Bear in mind that you cannot change to another class after you have selected the path. Remember both the advantages and limitations of each class before choosing.
When selecting a class, it is best to consider what kind of strategies you would most likely use for your fighting style, as well as the basic attributes. For example, character with a high strength value and high agility with low intelligence would almost certainly be better suited to become a fighter and not a wizard or magician. Similarly, a character with high intelligence but low strength and agility would be suited for a diviner-type class.
All of the 3 different warrior classes share some skills in common as listed below. These 3 classes stats distribution should be focus in the areas of Strength and Dextility apart from Consitution for Hp. Please refer to individual class guides for the type of character you want to make. i.e Pk, training, Combat or tanking character for example.
- Double Combo(Lv1) - Conducts 2 consecutive physical attacks.
- Triple Combo(Lv15) - Conducts 3 consecutive physical attacks.
- Quadruple Combo(Lv30) - Conducts 4 consecutive physical attacks.
- Impact(Lv1) - Increases damage dealt for this turn but the user's dodge decreases for the next turn and blocking with shield is unavailable.
- Rush(Lv20) - Increases damage dealt for this turn but the user's dodge decreases for the next turn and blocking with shield is unavailable. There is a chance that the target will be immobilized for the next turn.
- Charge(Lv40) - Increases damage dealt for this turn but the user's dodge decreases for the next turn and blocking with shield is unavailable. There is a chance that the target will be immobilized for the next turn.
- Block(Lv1) - Attempts to block any attack with a shield.
- Protection(Lv15) - Targeted party member, attempts to counter the enemy's attack using the shield. If unsuccessful, damage will be taken by the user.
- Shield Strike(Lv30) - Deals damage to the attacker after a successful shield block.
A fighter adept in blade skills which can deal damage to a whole row of targets.
- Blade Skill(Lv1) - Deals more damage with a blade.
- Lightning Blade(Lv15) - Deals more damage to a row of enemies with a blade.
- Slashing Blade(Lv30) - Deals considerably more damage to a row of enemies with a blade.
The advanced class of the blademan, able to change to Blademaster when one hits level 60 from the Warrior Guild.
- BladeWave(Blade Master Lv60) - Deals great damage with a blade(single target).
- AirBlade(Blade Master Lv65) - Deals great damage to enemies in the same row.
- Phoenix(Blade Master Lv70, By Quest) - Deals increased damage with better hitrate(row attack).
- Crit Hit(Blade Master Lv60)- Forfeits action for a round to attack with greater strength in the next round(last 3 turns).
A fighter adept in axe skills which can damage a target's armor.
- Axe Skill(Lv1) - Deals more damage with an axe.
- Windy Axe(Lv15) - Deals much more with an axe. Lowers target's Dodge if hit.
- Thunder Axe(Lv30) - Deals considerably more with an axe. Lowers target's Dodge greatly if hit.
The advanced class of the Axeman, able to change to a Berserker when one hits Level 60 from the Warrior Guild.
- Axe Rain(Berserker Lv60) - Deals increased damage with better hitrate to a target and those around it.
- AxeFlash(Berserker Lv65) - Disregards target's defense in a lightning attack. There is a chance to knockout target for a few rounds.
- Haymaker(Berserker Lv70, By Quest) - Disregards target's defense and resistance in an attack.
- Sure Hit(Berserker Lv60) - Forfeits action for a round to attack with 100% accuracy in the next round. Mirage is ineffective against this spell.
A fighter adept in sword skills which can deal enhanced damage.
- Sword Skill(Lv1) - Deals more damage with a sword.
- Flying Sword(Lv15) - Deals 2 times more damage with a sword.
- Windy Sword(Lv30) - Deals 3 times more damage with a sword.
The advanced class of the Swordman, able to change to a SwordSage when one hits level 60 from the warrior Guild.
- Quaker(Sword Sage Lv60) - Slams down the sword on a target(able to hit front and back a line).
- Air Sword(Sword Sage Lv65) - Launches a devastating strike with your sword.( hit 3 targets in a row)
- Draco(SwordSage Lv70, By Quest) - Launches a flashing dragon towards the target and those around it. (will never miss the one targetted)
- Counter(Sword Sage Lv60) - Poise yourself and look for the enemy's weak points to launch a counterattack when he strikes. The enemy will not be able to defend himself.
Like the mighty warriors, the illusive and unique journeyman classes share some skills in common as listed below. These 3 classes stats distribution varies among themselves apart from Consitution for Hp. Please refer to individual class guides for the type of character you want to make. i.e Pk, training, Combat, Catching or tanking character for example.
- Acceleration(Lv1) - Increases the Hit Rate in a single combat.
- Illusion(Lv15) - Increases Dodge in a single combat.
- Mirage(Lv30) - Will not be damaged in the next successful hit.
- Play Dead(Lv1) - A member of the party plays dead, the enemy is unable to attack and he also cannot attack the enemy. He flees Automatically and is considered defeated.
- Hide(Lv15) - If successful, user of this skill cannot be targeted for a few turns but can still attack or dodge.
- Invisibility(Lv30) - If successful, the user of this skill cannot be targeted for a few turns but can still conduct all activities.
- Fist(Lv1) - Increases the power of an unarmed attack.
Beast Masters are a group of unique fighters that study the art of controlling animals and make these animals and pets their basis and strength of attack. These groups of fighters may appear harmless on their own, but once their pets are unleashed, they can do serious damage. Stats distribution of this class is mainly str and dex, with lots of emphasis into dex due to the dex penalties of their advanced skills. In addition, if one is to be more of a pet catcher, charm will also be needed.
- Whip(Lv1) - Increases the power of whip attacks.
- Ensnare(Lv1) - Increases the chance of capturing a beast.
- Observe(Lv15) - Reveals the hit points of all enemy pets.
- Entrap(Lv30) - Greatly increases the chance of capturing a beast.
- Whip(Lv1) - Increases the Dodge and Hit Rate of a pet in combat.
- Strengthen(Lv15) - Increases the damage dealt by your own pet in combat.
- Companion(Lv30) - Increases the Dodge and Hit Rate of all pets in combat and party.
The advanced class of a beastMaster obtainable when one reaches Level 60 from the Journeyman Guild.
Expert Animal Training
- Tame(Beast Lord Lv60) - Increases the chance of capturing target beast for 3 rounds, has the ability to paralize the beast for 3 turns.
- Spur(Beast Lord Lv63) - Increases the damage of one pet in the party for 3 turns.
- Merge( Beastlord Lv68, By Quest) - Merge with your pet to attack with its attributes(Hits every enemy).
Expert Beast Lore
- Synchron(Beast Lord Lv60) - Coordinates your attack with that of your pet to enhance power and hit rate(Hits 1 target).
- Primal(Beast Lord Lv65) - Increases the Dodge and Hit Rate for all pets in combat for 3 turns.
- Unleash(beast Lord Lv70, By Quest) - Launches all the pets In Combating in your party in a joint attack.
- God Of Beast Impact Skill(Beast Lord Lv80, whip skill 50) - Attack all the enemy by putting your soul in the whip to intrigue the power of pet.
This group of warriors study the art of fighting using their fists instead of weapons. They do however wear boxing glove to protect their hands from injuries. They are great fighter whom trains alone and develop the power of their mind and body to execute a finishing manuever that are very deadly. Stats distribution are focused in the area of dextility and strength.
- Fist(Lv1) - Increases the power of an unarmed attack.
- Breaking Fist(Lv15) - Increases the damage dealt and Hit Rate in empty-handed in Combating.
- Smashing Fist(Lv30) - Randomly attacks a second enemy.
- Lesser Healing Force(Lv1) - Recovers minimal Hitpoints by spending Magic Points.
- Healing Force(Lv15) - Recovers Hitpoints by spending Magic Points.
- Greater Healing Force(Lv30) - Recovers considerable Hitpoints by spending Magic Points.
- Concentration(Lv1) - Increases the Hit Rate and Dodge in a single combat.
- Rage(Lv15) - Increases the Hit Rate and Damage Dealt in a single combat.
- Fury(Lv30) - Greatly increases the Defense and Damage Dealt in a single combat.
The advance class of a martial artist attainable when one becomes level 60 from the Journeyman Guild.
- FistBust(Kungfu Master Lv60) - A devastating fist strike that cannot be dodged.(Note: It's a very strong single target attack, and does miss at times.)
- FistWave(Kungfu Master Lv63) - A devastating fist strike that attacks 3 enemies.
- Qi Fist(Kungfu Master Lv68, By Quest) - Creates fake images of your fist to distract the enemy as you strike.(Hits 3 target)
- Qi Flow(Kungfu Master Lv60) - Converts MP into HP.
- Qi Heal(Kungfu Master Lv65) - Converts MP into HP over time. Not usable in combat.
- Morale(Kungfu Master Lv70, By Quest) - Enhances the attack powers of your party for 3 rounds. Ineffective on pets.
A group of unique fighters that depend on their cash and marketing or bargaining skills to defeat their opponents. This class of fighters have to be rich to survive on their own, thus they have many skills that helps to earn cash faster. Depending on the type of trader your building whether its for work, for combat or just for loot and making equips. This class has it all. Stats distribution will be of str and dex for combat, str/luck for work and luck for looters.
- Abacus(Lv1) - Increases the power of an Abacus attacks.
(Increases the damage of the Cashrain skill by a small %)
- Bribe(Lv1) - If successful, let's gives you success in defeating the target in combat. Price is the level of the enemy x 20. Useless against other players.
- Treachery(Lv15) - If successful, let's gives you success in defeating the enemy party in combat. Price is the level of the enemy x 40. Useless against other players.
- Bargaining(Lv30) - Lowers price while buying and higher prices while selling.
- Fortuna(Lv1) - Raises the sum of money received after combat for the whole party.
- Looting(Lv15) - Raises the chance of gaining items after combat for the whole party.
- Picking(Lv30) - There is a chance of discovering items while traveling.
The advanced class of a trader available when one reaches level 60 from the Journeyman Guild.
- Cash(Lv1) - Hits the enemy with your coins. (Individual Attack)(About 500 coins a shot)
- Cash Flow(Lv15) - Hits the enemy with a lot of your coins.(Single Row Attack)(About 1k coins a shot)
- CashRain(Lv30) - Hits the enemy with a great deal of your coins.(About 2k coins a shot) (Whole Mob Attack)
- Fool(Lv1) - Distracts the enemy by playing the fool so that he fumbles with his current action.
- Innocent(Lv15) - Reduces your chance of encountering beasts.
- Magnet(Lv30) - Increases your chance of encountering beasts
These fighters are weak in their physical attack, but they make up for this with their strong magical attacks. If you're a spell loving and casting seeker, this is a group of fighters you will love. Their various spells do many differnt things from support to attack to defensive magic. Their stats allocation should that of Intelligent as well as dex and depending on which class you choose, some may require tons of dex added to it.
- Wand - Increases inflicted damage in combat.
- Prayer - Recovers magic points at the price of losing some hit points over time.
Mages are those who manipulate the 5 elements.They have studied nature for many years to develop unique and special spells to aid them in their survival. They may cast elemental spells. The advance class of the Mage is the ArchMage available when one reaches Level 60 from the Diviner Guild.
- Element Control(EC) - Increases element magic type effect.
Acolyte/Schemer Of Darkness
From the depths of the labyrinth comes this group of wizards that study the evil of darkness to destroy anything that crosses their path. The advanced class of Acolyte of Dark is the Schemer of Darkness. You can get this class by reaching level 60 from the Diviner Guild.Note: Stats allocation should be alot more on dex than int for this class.
- Dark Magic(DM) - Increase dark magic effect.
Acolyte/Architech Of Light
Opposite to the evil comes the holy angels from heaven. These group of spell caster are a blessing. They cast support magic that aids and heals the party. Pure hearted they are, this a class for you if your a support role seeker.
- Light Magic(LM) - Increases Light Magic Effect.