Reinforcement rate

Find any bugs in the game or make a suggestion.

Moderator: Mods

Re: Reinforcement rate

Postby GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:42 pm

talking about this can make people piss off,sometimes the failing rate is shocking,i tried to use 4 gem on mage wand to try make wand lv 7 to 8 but failed,and used over 30+ gem to get back to 7

That's people real money ,if the 50% success rate is judge by those slotting machine(Emerald city) we would have been easier to get eq to 10,i fail maybe not so angry
AKA Giga
The 1st Architech-Of-Light GateToHeaven Level 111[Minor Leader]
ArchMage StarWizard Level 91
Merchant Prince GateToWealth Level 72
Beast Lord BorN2Kill Level 80
KungFu Master GigaZ Level 75
GuardianAngel

Postby shezokulet on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:38 am

time to power bump this baby!

sorry cant help it..

shezokulet wrote:I couldn't find the reinforcement thread, but the reinforcement rate sucks! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

spend 100$ last night to get one freakin lvl 75 eq from 9 to 10. how on earth would you keep failing at the success rate of 93.3%?
more like 0.0% only in fl :D

not only did it keep failing, or the fact that i spend the first 1.6k tokens and the eq was down to 1, i cant even get the freakin eq back to where it was before. is it even possible to get ssword and blades to 10 now? i dont think so. just last month, we spend over 100 gems on a ssword trying to get that to 8, and failed. if you like to make money, at least satisfy your clients lager! sooo very disappointing! :evil: :evil:

yesterday, today, and tomorrow's updates is either token, cash shop, nothing new, same old piece of you know what. exciting! :D :D

the good? X-mas event is nice. 5 star rated. considering newbies cant afford eq/pets etc. coz the fl economy sucks!
IGN Taki
Quit
shezokulet

Postby DarkKaiser on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 am

BUMP!!!!!!!
Last edited by DarkKaiser on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkKaiser

Postby BunnyFever on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 pm

I agree, this is just outrageous, I only know ONE warrior that got his weapon to 10....regardless it's just dumb how you spend so much money and the failure rate is just atrocious.

I'm highly disappointed and Lager should be ashamed of itself for ripping people off like this.
IGN: Arcane
BunnyFever

Postby DarkKaiser on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:53 pm

We're paying REAL money to get reinforce our equipment. It's just isnt fair that some get their items to +10 easier than others. its really disappointing, losing our money for nothing. the worse part is.if u fail at +5,+6,+7,+8,+9, ur eq might go ALL the way down BACK TO 1.some never even get to +10. even after spending so much REAL money. I hope Lager will look into this matter or i'm afraid loyal players will start to get really disappointed in the game.We should get what we pay for.
DarkKaiser

Postby MajuraUS on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:30 am

Someone told me he used 48 gems to get his blade to lvl 10 reinforced :? That's like 30$ as well .. Yeah sucks it drops so many lvls after lvl 6.
Major Leader of Soulmates
Majura (AoL) - DareDevil (BL) - Mayura (SoD) - Majie (MP) - Bonnie (Archmage)
<3 Gaara
MajuraUS

Postby BrokenBrain83 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:06 am

it was me, and the gems were actually free, cause u get many sp gems for free if buying the 50$ package ;)
and yeah, i agree that the reinforcement lvl shouldnt drop so many lvl, if it drops from lvl 9 to lvl 1 it's a painful kick in the ass ^^
Du suchst nach deutschen Leuten im Spiel? Dann joine unsere deutsche Gilde Outsiders!! :)
IGN: BrokenBrain (BladeMaster), Lenath (AoL)
BrokenBrain83

Postby MajuraUS on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:42 pm

BrokenBrain83 wrote:cause u get many sp gems for free if buying the 50$ package ;)

'got' ... afaik they removed that :roll: :roll:
Major Leader of Soulmates
Majura (AoL) - DareDevil (BL) - Mayura (SoD) - Majie (MP) - Bonnie (Archmage)
<3 Gaara
MajuraUS

Postby BrokenBrain83 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:42 pm

u still get them paying via PayByCash pay method and even 2 afds to the 18 gems extra ;)
Du suchst nach deutschen Leuten im Spiel? Dann joine unsere deutsche Gilde Outsiders!! :)
IGN: BrokenBrain (BladeMaster), Lenath (AoL)
BrokenBrain83

Postby hanniedy on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:15 am

MajuraUS wrote:From my experience reinforcement fails a lot more recently ... it wasn't like that a few months ago :?

i finding same thing. i think maybe lager wants more money :). i actually got back to 1 reinforce from 5 other day.. failed so many times in a row xd.
hanniedy

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs and Suggestions