Intimacy bug?

Find any bugs in the game or make a suggestion.

Moderator: Mods

Intimacy bug?

Postby lilDidee on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 am

I have 2 characters logged in sitting in the same building with their pets out. They have been sitting there for about 2 hours. Pet 1 has gained +7 intimacy and pet 2 has gained +1 intimacy and also decreased by -1 once without being out of range. Both chars have the same status, both have full hp/mp bars but no food bar.
Am I missing something or is pet 2 bugged?
lilDidee

Re: Intimacy bug?

Postby GeminiRage on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:43 am

No, it would seem that pets grow intimacy at different rates.

Here's a good example I'm taking from FL-JP; I trained a golden hamster and after somewhere between 3-4 hours, and it went from 30 to 100 intimacy. Meanwhile, I also had an earth slug which seemed to take forever just to gain one point in intimacy. Even though both of my characters had near-identical CHA and were killing lowbie monsters at the same pace. one pet was gaining intimacy very fast while the other was taking much longer.
Retired from FL-EN
GeminiRage

Postby Erulisse on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm

i was walking my pet just now for fun before 5:30 pwar. and i noticed one of my pets got -1 intimacy but it's still in sight. im sure about this coz i was watching them while talking to someone. it never hapened to me before. a pet losing intimacy when it was still in sight? :shock:
Erulisse Beast Lord 8x
Erulisse

Postby babyangel7 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 pm

hmmmm about minus intimacy that's weird... but abt rate of intimacy grow, look at char charm and pet charm.. if pet charm very high and way higher than char charm, it goes slower.
Buying AFD/Attribute Tuners/Pwds/Archmage 75 staff
BabyJulia Sod
babyangel7 Bl
babyangel7

Postby MajuraUS on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Sometimes it's odd with the pets and intimacy. Back in Fleu I had a light gemmie and a light beetle. Both equipped while I was training. Always when one of them got 1 inti, the other decreased 1. I was making fun at that time, that pets are jealous :lol: Never figured out what was the problem.
Major Leader of Soulmates
Majura (AoL) - DareDevil (BL) - Mayura (SoD) - Majie (MP) - Bonnie (Archmage)
<3 Gaara
MajuraUS

Postby dolphpun on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 am

Int goes up quicker if you have more charm as well as the level of the pet. Check the levels of charm on both chars...

Also sometimes a pet gets out of the door in some locations. (Haven't figgered out exactly how) This will cause you to loose int.
dolphpun

Return to Bugs and Suggestions