FL Online Drop Database

Discussions on anything Fairyland related.

Moderator: Mods

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby Beanstalk on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

KittKatt wrote:I knew about the cap3

Are you sure about the glass seed?

Any confirmed drops or just rumour?

Not questioning your integrity or anything, just wondering if its a verified drop.


I had 5 glass seeds from training there. I'm not in the business of spreading rumours :)
Beanstalk
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby KittKatt on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 am

Beanstalk wrote:I had 5 glass seeds from training there. I'm not in the business of spreading rumours :)


Heh Heh I hear you.....how long did it take to garner that many if I may ask. :mrgreen:
KittKatt
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 am

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby Beanstalk on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

KittKatt wrote:
Beanstalk wrote:I had 5 glass seeds from training there. I'm not in the business of spreading rumours :)


Heh Heh I hear you.....how long did it take to garner that many if I may ask. :mrgreen:


I wouldn't be able to tell you... I've spent many hours at that place. Possibly 30 or more, with 2 chars. I got about 40 cap 3's in the same timeframe.
Beanstalk
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby ProStalker on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:05 pm

beanie, ur crazy :shock: lol
Image
ProStalker
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:05 pm

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby Beanstalk on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

ProStalker wrote:beanie, ur crazy :shock: lol


I'm up to 49 cap3 and 7 glass seeds :P Only thing missing from that place is tuners :(
Beanstalk
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby l__Jonah__l on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 pm

Beanstalk wrote:
ProStalker wrote:beanie, ur crazy :shock: lol


I'm up to 49 cap3 and 7 glass seeds :P Only thing missing from that place is tuners :(


no tuners there bean
Image
Image
Image
B> Advance Fighting Doll / Attribute Tuner / Super Exp doll
Helpful Links For Fairyland
My Card Collection
User avatar
l__Jonah__l
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Calif, US

Re: FL Online Drop Database

Postby Beanstalk on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 pm

l__Jonah__l wrote:
Beanstalk wrote:
ProStalker wrote:beanie, ur crazy :shock: lol


I'm up to 49 cap3 and 7 glass seeds :P Only thing missing from that place is tuners :(


no tuners there bean


Yea, I know, that's what I said :) It's the only downside to training there.
Beanstalk
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron