LOL @ non-tradable super work dolls

Discussions on anything Fairyland related.

Moderator: Mods

LOL @ non-tradable super work dolls

Postby DarkRose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:17 am

so now...only our slaves can buy these equips?

:lol:

and then....use the remaining tokens to buy advanced tools...

so my slaves can live happily ever after!

:twisted:
DarkRose

Re: LOL @ non-tradable super work dolls

Postby BrokenBrain83 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 am

this info is not true...it never was...
Du suchst nach deutschen Leuten im Spiel? Dann joine unsere deutsche Gilde Outsiders!! :)
IGN: BrokenBrain (BladeMaster), Lenath (AoL)
BrokenBrain83

Postby DarkKaiser on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 am

Extra bonus: PLUS 5 more items -
20 Reinforcement Gems SP (non-tradable), 1 Blue Cat Potion, 100,000 Coins, 1 lv7 Capsule, 5 Super Working Doll (non-tradable)
can be viewed @ http://fairyland.lagernet.com/event/200 ... index.html
just saying that the swd are non-tradable :geek:
DarkKaiser

Postby l__Jonah__l on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 am

DarkRose wrote:so now...only our slaves can buy these equips?

:lol:

and then....use the remaining tokens to buy advanced tools...

so my slaves can live happily ever after!

:twisted:

have u tried buying tho? =p maybe u should try first b4 coming here and complain. :) it is tradable (or atleast tradable atm) lol.
B> Advance Fighting Doll / Attribute Tuner / Super Exp doll
Helpful Links For Fairyland
My Card Collection
l__Jonah__l

Postby BrokenBrain83 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:21 am

what jonah said ^^
last time lager was selling those packages there were the same note for the swds and it was already last time wrong...well i hope they will keep it like it is ^^
Du suchst nach deutschen Leuten im Spiel? Dann joine unsere deutsche Gilde Outsiders!! :)
IGN: BrokenBrain (BladeMaster), Lenath (AoL)
BrokenBrain83

Postby DarkRose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:48 am

if I read SWD are non-tradable..you think I'd take a chance to buy the set on my main chars (only my slaves need SWD)

but the non-tradable SP gems would be a problem too...now i got to use up all the SP gems on my slave char...or it'll take one valuable space that can hold 20 of something...

and when it was first on sale, it never said the SWD was non-tradable...
so all the sudden..it says..it is non-tradable on the forum..

do you think I'd think, "oh..lager made a typo..."

if it was really a mistake...then why Lager didn't change it? (it wasn't the first time they post this)
it shows 2 things to me:
1. they don't pay attention to details
2. they don't care enough to change the post after copying and pasting..

it doesn't make Lager look that good either..

plus if I remember correctly...they say..the set won't be on sale until 1/26th..
oh they are in a hurry to push the sale now?
DarkRose

Postby ecliptic on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:03 pm

l__Jonah__l wrote:have u tried buying tho? =p maybe u should try first b4 coming here and complain. :) it is tradable (or atleast tradable atm) lol.

So what, everyone is just supposed to know whether the dolls are tradable or not? We're all supposed to know someone that got them last time and have them tell us that they infact can be traded? It's up to us to search the forum or ask other players if the information Lager posts on the website or the forum is even accurate? So I guess you don't think it's not up to Lager to actually post accurate information in the first place, right? :roll:

Take Jonah's advice people - ignore the item descriptions for anything Lager puts up in the Item Mall and just buy them to find out if the descriptions were right or not. And don't assume the description was correct and make comments under that assumption or else he'll post a patronising reply to your thread. You've all been warned! :lol:
ecliptic

Postby MajuraUS on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:30 pm

ecliptic wrote:So what, everyone is just supposed to know whether the dolls are tradable or not? We're all supposed to know someone that got them last time and have them tell us that they infact can be traded? It's up to us to search the forum or ask other players if the information Lager posts on the website or the forum is even accurate? So I guess you don't think it's not up to Lager to actually post accurate information in the first place, right? :roll:

Hes got the point :? Last time i bought Archmage Set with my Gemcutter, cause in the description it said also that the SWDs are not tradeable. I never tried to trade them tbh :lol: But yeah they should give the correct info.
Major Leader of Soulmates
Majura (AoL) - DareDevil (BL) - Mayura (SoD) - Majie (MP) - Bonnie (Archmage)
<3 Gaara
MajuraUS

Postby Blaineeb on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:53 pm

ecliptic wrote:
l__Jonah__l wrote:have u tried buying tho? =p maybe u should try first b4 coming here and complain. :) it is tradable (or atleast tradable atm) lol.

So what, everyone is just supposed to know whether the dolls are tradable or not? We're all supposed to know someone that got them last time and have them tell us that they infact can be traded? It's up to us to search the forum or ask other players if the information Lager posts on the website or the forum is even accurate? So I guess you don't think it's not up to Lager to actually post accurate information in the first place, right? :roll:

Take Jonah's advice people - ignore the item descriptions for anything Lager puts up in the Item Mall and just buy them to find out if the descriptions were right or not. And don't assume the description was correct and make comments under that assumption or else he'll post a patronising reply to your thread. You've all been warned! :lol:

Dont quit the forums ecliptic, I'll miss you! ):
You always make me laugh.
FUCKIN LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
IGN: Blaino

Cheeeaaaa. First to have every element Lager, plus a sexy purple one!
Blaino 7x KFM | GoodluckCharm 6x MP | Blainopop 1x BLM
Blaineeb

Postby l__Jonah__l on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 pm

DarkRose wrote:oh they are in a hurry to push the sale now?

bc alot of ppl are bugging them for it? why u guys always have to look things negatively.... :?
just be happy it was tradable :lol:

and the SP gems have been like that :shock: even if u just top-up... besides, those items are just "extra or Bonus" right?
B> Advance Fighting Doll / Attribute Tuner / Super Exp doll
Helpful Links For Fairyland
My Card Collection
l__Jonah__l

Next

Return to General Discussions