I/some people may not vote for fairyland

Discussions on anything Fairyland related.

Moderator: Mods

I/some people may not vote for fairyland

Postby MaronaPossessed on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Why?Well I looked at the feedback of this game and all I could see were horrible things.For example, feedback from this topic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10974 and this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10877 as well as this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10998

Most suggestions and feedback are ignored by lager.I know it's a free server.We shouldn't be complaining.But I hardly see any posts by the admin on matters like this and the game will probably get worst.

If Lager is expected to survive on Cash Shop while doing nothing,no one will buy if no one likes to play anymore.

The current situation that makes me write this is the absence of the people from the Chinese New Year event. http://fairyland.lagernet.com/news/fl_article?aid=196 .If the guys tested this event before,then it is fine.However what if they just added it in and tons of problems occurred to the users?Well we would have to wait at the end of the event...I could picture the situation now.

Player: Ah I got enough points and I can't get my title!*sends e-mail*
Lager: *responds at 2/2/09*Hello we just got your e-mail.Unfortunately the Chinese New Year event is over.Thanks for playing...

:|

Alot of things need to be approved.Alot of things were ignored.Lager is probably making Fairyland Look bad.Why should it deserve a vote?Are we promised for better things in Fairyland?Yes?No?Maybe a situation like this occurs!

"Dear Fairyland Users,

We are part of the top 3 on the MMOSite Reader's choice awards!Thank you for your support!Now we will get more players"

That's it?No event?Or is it another one of those cash shop promotions that will not be any use to us?

Generally on this http://fairyland.lagernet.com/news/fl_article?aid=198 states it could help bring new players.The reason this game lost players is because of the ignorance of Lager.The second reason could be it's popularity too however.

These are the reasons why me,and some other people,may not vote for this.

Before bashing me or flaming me,please I do not intend to make Fairyland look bad.This is only my opinion on what I see so far.

Discuss...before this topic might be deleted for some odd reason o.o
MaronaPossessed

Re: I/some people may not vote for fairyland

Postby ecliptic on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm

In my opinion, Lager should worry more about keeping players here than finding new ones. I agree that the game needs new people in it - no argument there. However, any new players that find the game through MMOSITE.com are just going to eventually ask the same questions we are now and go through the same frustrations, because nothing will have changed. If Lager were willing to do more to keep existing players playing, finding more new players would make even more sense because then those new players would actually want to stay and keep playing. But, when you are confronted with other games that may not be as enjoyable as Fairyland, but are run by people that give a crap, that listen to their customers, and have cash shops that appeal to the players (as opposed to being a constant target for criticism like what we have here), it is very difficult to want to stay here at all and play it. Now thats what people that love this game and have been playing it for years are saying - people that haven't played this game before are going to be far less forgiving than us, because they don't have the sentimental attachment to it that we all do nor the same sense of community that we all do from having played this game together for so long.

Personally, I voted for some other game on the list that I selected at random. I have not played this game in months and really just do not care anymore. As many would be aware, I haven't even posted here for quite some time because of my lack of interest in the game, so don't expect to see me at the new forum. This is me saying goodbye to Fairyland.
ecliptic

Postby DarkKaiser on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 pm

all they want us is to Vote. meh, if they gave some customer feedback i might. looking at the situation they do not care a **** about their current customers, let alone getting new ones. w/e their plan is its gonna fail horribly cause it already has. it's not rocket science really. many players i know have started quitting the game/log in less . Its really funny that they think they can attract new customers, since old players are already fed up with them. They dont even reply to our posts, why the heck should we care about them. a server of 60% capacity? no other game i know has this little players. because the companies that run the game actually care about their customers. even if they reject the suggestions they'll let the customer know. but in here? pfft. the only thing i see is Lager posting announcements minding their own business thinking everything is alright. This is the real world Lager, not a fairytale. problems cant be solved w/o confronting it. so i'll state here that i'll not vote for the game run my Lager. it doesnt deserve it.thats all :lol:
DarkKaiser

Postby GeminiRage on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:15 pm

I personally voted for Dream of Mirror Online. Man, I remember when that game came out... that one sure got hyped up to the max.

I do not consider FL-JP to be the "Fairyland" that the polls represent, that's why I chose not to vote FL.
Retired from FL-EN
GeminiRage

Postby Crystalline on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Agreed yarritethxlagerokbye

A hug is the best present you can give and one size fits all
Crystalline

Postby shezokulet on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:47 am

looks like the boat left ages ago without you La__r :D
IGN Taki
Quit