New Forum Opinions

Discussions on anything Fairyland related.

Moderator: Mods

Re: New Forum Opinions

Postby shezokulet on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 pm

its better than leveling in game. lol
cant wait level my forum account, put up my siggy and disappear into oblivion.
IGN Taki
Quit
shezokulet

Postby Nevjeeee on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:35 pm

What did you do with the screenies? :o

*goes hack bbg again* :twisted:

:mrgreen:
Nevje (AoL) || Pax (Beastlord) || Chocopop (Mage) || Bloob (Honey-seller)
Major leader of RéBírtH & Blue War Pops || Trading: Pet Dolls! (580+ dolls now!)
Nevjeeee

Postby DarkKaiser on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 pm

uh, how do u get to the new forums again?.? it's just much harder to go there. and yea, i do think that the new forum is a little disorganized. why change the forumS?well so that they can cut down their responsibilities and dump it to some other party =.=
DarkKaiser

Postby babyangel7 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 am

i did nth with screenies just separted the topic, since the guide became a discussion. easier leave guide there n discuss here =p
Buying AFD/Attribute Tuners/Pwds/Archmage 75 staff
BabyJulia Sod
babyangel7 Bl
babyangel7

Postby MajuraUS on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am

DarkKaiser wrote:uh, how do u get to the new forums again?.? it's just much harder to go there

I saw you posting there, so it can't be THAT hard ;)

Of course the new forum has pro's and contra's.

- the smilies

- the layout

- the thing with the flowers

Dislikes

- You have to get 600 postings just to use a signature :shock: Spamming is fun but come on, that's a bit too much. Only one day and I don't know anymore what to write :lol:

- It sometimes needs so long to load, cause the site is packed with gfx/codes.

- The posting there is buggy - sometimes postings don't show up, before another posted after you. Or you can't delete/modify and it tells you, you don't have the right to do it :shock:

- It's kinda confusing to get from http://forum.mmosite.com to http://accounts.mmosite.com and back. Often they want me to login repeatedly altho I check the 'Remember me' thing.

- They really need an icon with which you can jump to the last posting, like it is here too. Can only click last site then you have to scroll all the way down.

- It's hard to recognize the quotes as quotes

There was something else, but I forgot atm lol
I don't think it less 'familiar' tho, as DarkRose said.

DarkRose wrote:my passion is lost...
Maybe for most that are annoyed at my posts...

I'm not, I love your postings :lol:
Major Leader of Soulmates
Majura (AoL) - DareDevil (BL) - Mayura (SoD) - Majie (MP) - Bonnie (Archmage)
<3 Gaara
MajuraUS

Postby DarkKaiser on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 am

only made 2 posts there so far. =P so yea its more troublesome to go there =x. but w/e thats what lager wants=.=
DarkKaiser

Postby DarkRose on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:09 am

it's really sad not to see more than 80% of the active forum (in game member included) member on the other forum...that's just sad...

some loyal players will follow your steps...b/c we love this game...but soon you'll see...ur decision has digged urself a grave...

not like you care :/

we want changes in game...not forum changes...it's like "i don't want to deal with these brats...let some bigger company take care these brats' constant complaints"

forum.mmosite.com
i think i got it down...meh :/
DarkRose

Postby enciel_luna on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 pm

truthfully the new forum looks a whole lot better, (graphics and skin wise, it's nice to look at) but I hoped FL just modified the look of this forum instead (the skin here is the default one why didn't they edit it o_o). They could do that, I mean this is a paid forum, I have had a free forum and was able to create skins and it looked good what more if they had a paid forum, i think it would look good a whole lot more and a lot of customizeable stuff. I think it's better if our forum here had its own individual forum rather than a forum built in to a whole mmosite forum. That's my opinion but anyway I'll be lurking around still here and there =D

and it's hard to go to the link on the new forum. http://forum.mmosite.com/list.php?id=406&sid=407 <- an address so easy to remember =|, anyway they could have done good with this forum if they really wanted to.
http://fairyland.lagernet.com/forums -> easy to remeber XD
ImageImage
Enciel - Blademan XD
enciel_luna

Postby Mystieee on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 am

I dont like the new forums so hard to read its so darkkkkkkkkkk unlike this forums its bright... and the new one seems crowded.... it needs space :p but i like the smileys and the lvl up thing spamming bites is funnnnnnn :D
Mystie~~7x Archmage Soulmates
Kisses~~6x Merchant Prince Cerberus
Xylina~~5x Acolyte Of Light Vanguards
Tiffa~~6x Beastlord .« Elites ».
Mystieee

Postby babyangel7 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 am

hmmm i personally don;t like the new forum myself too. It's messy, look unpprofessional, Lags alot, hard navigation, alot different problem with posting/voting. You need level up so much to put a sig. So though have to move there for forum usuage, just don;t like the idea of it.. =x
Buying AFD/Attribute Tuners/Pwds/Archmage 75 staff
BabyJulia Sod
babyangel7 Bl
babyangel7

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions