Clan Product Warehouse Competition

Where all the good information is!

Moderator: Mods

Clan Product Warehouse Competition

Postby MoonRace on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:45 am

Little is known about this aspect of the game, but I'm here to tell you all about it. This post will explain how the competition works and my second post will address other things related to it. So listen up! :)

What is it?
It's a competition open to all clans regardless of clan level or size where you compete with other clans to win a Universe Stone/Secret/whatever you wanna call it.

Where is it
The middle right-most part of Emerald City. See for a visual.

How does it work?
Each week starting on Monday at 12 noon server time (use the "* time" command in talk) the game takes two basic workskill categories (farming, fishing, woodcutting, mining, harvesting, and hunting) for clans to compete in getting the highest amount of points in. You need a minimum of 100,000 points to be eligible for the prize by the time the competition ends on Monday at 11 am server time.

The categories are always in pairs and are always the same two pairs. For your convenience, I've grouped them in the last paragraph (farming always goes with fishing, etc) and always rotate in the same order. Last week, as of the date of this post, was fishing and farming and this week is woodcutting and mining. The NPCs there accept all items of their respective categories in stacks of any amount and for items level 15 and higher.

Should your clan have the highest points over 100,000 by the cut off time, the scores for that week's category will be cleared and your clan will have won one Universe Stone per category you have won. Therefore, it is possible to win 2 stones per weekly competition. Please note that only clan leaders and clan minors can pick up the Universe Stone.

Why should I participate?
This is a decision for your clan to make and figure out how to distribute the US among your clan. Though, if you don't do it, I guarantee you someone else will. :)

Oh, one thing I'd like to point out is that the NPC says "each category lasts 3 weeks" is very misleading if not totally incorrect. What he REALLY means is that the category for this week's competition will return in 3 weeks, but you can keep adding things to it anytime between the start of this week's up until when it is that category again in 3 weeks.
MoonRace

Return to Fairyland Archives