Triple combo skill gone :(

Pet discussions, and guides.

Moderator: Mods

Triple combo skill gone :(

Postby BlueStorm on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

I merged a sky oni with a faya elephant to make my sky oni str/str using US and with a Lunar Metal(Triple combo) , after training the oni for awhile, i found that the growth is not good and reset it in a pet shop, his triple combo skill is gone.... Anyone know can i get the skill back? thanks :(
BlueStorm

Re: Triple combo skill gone :(

Postby GeminiRage on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:52 pm

It's a large oni, it should be able to relearn the skill at LV75.

As to losing the skill, thats what a reset does... all skills the pet originally had, no matter how they were obtained, are unlearned.
Retired from FL-EN
GeminiRage

Postby BrokenBrain83 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:46 am

huh? afaik u dont lose the learned skill through us fuse when u reset the pet at npc (but maybe through book reset)
a friend of me did the same and the 3xcombo skill is still there
Du suchst nach deutschen Leuten im Spiel? Dann joine unsere deutsche Gilde Outsiders!! :)
IGN: BrokenBrain (BladeMaster), Lenath (AoL)
BrokenBrain83

Postby Erulisse on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 am

Large oni's can learn 3x combo at 75. Every pet that can learn 3x combo naturally at 75 when reset will lose the skill, whether it was learned naturally or through US.
A pet who learned 3x combo through US and can't naturally learn it at 75 will not lose the skill even if it's reset a gazillion times.
Erulisse Beast Lord 8x
Erulisse

Postby BrokenBrain83 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:45 am

oh, that makes sense
thx for the info^^
Du suchst nach deutschen Leuten im Spiel? Dann joine unsere deutsche Gilde Outsiders!! :)
IGN: BrokenBrain (BladeMaster), Lenath (AoL)
BrokenBrain83

Postby BlueStorm on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 am

BrokenBrain83 wrote:huh? afaik u dont lose the learned skill through us fuse when u reset the pet at npc (but maybe through book reset)
a friend of me did the same and the 3xcombo skill is still there

i reset throught the npc =( not from the book ..
BlueStorm

Postby shashaboi on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:21 am

wad they mean is that ur large oni will learn the 3x combo skill again at lvl 75, BECOS

1st: large oni itself can learn 3x combo skill already with or without using a US fuse
2nd: since the pet itself can learn 3x combo skill, so when u reset it, the skill will be gone
3rd: even the skill nw is gone, at lvl 75 ur oni can learn the skill again.

to the 2nd: Eg( if u are using a lion with inborn skill of 3xcombo, no matter hw many zellion time u reset, the skill will be there becos lion cant learn the skill 3xcombo unless its inborn with a US fuse)

u get it nw?

In simple term : jus train ur large oni to 75 and ur oni will have that skill back
Pizsha Lvl 71 Blademaster
(Jønah Personal Assistant) =x
shashaboi

Postby BlueStorm on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 pm

shashaboi wrote:wad they mean is that ur large oni will learn the 3x combo skill again at lvl 75, BECOS

1st: large oni itself can learn 3x combo skill already with or without using a US fuse
2nd: since the pet itself can learn 3x combo skill, so when u reset it, the skill will be gone
3rd: even the skill nw is gone, at lvl 75 ur oni can learn the skill again.

to the 2nd: Eg( if u are using a lion with inborn skill of 3xcombo, no matter hw many zellion time u reset, the skill will be there becos lion cant learn the skill 3xcombo unless its inborn with a US fuse)

u get it nw?

In simple term : jus train ur large oni to 75 and ur oni will have that skill back

you say won't gone de =x your fault! LOL jk --
BlueStorm

Postby hanniedy on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:12 am

When u level down a pet with coffee or w/e it loses its US skill if it is one it could learn anyhow. Happened to me with 2 kappas.
hanniedy

Return to Pet Related